- 2017 Webinar Schedule for State of Wisconsin
- Life Matters® 2017 Promotions
- 2017 SOWI Complete Service Spotlights
LifeMatters, the Employee Assistance Program for State employees, provides free, confidential services to employees and members of their households. Services include:
- Telephone and face-to-face counseling services for personal issues (e.g., balancing work and personal life, stress, anxiety, depression, family conflict/concerns, personal law questions, alcohol/drug concerns, financial/budgeting difficulties, workplace issues/conflicts and family and dependent care needs).
- WorkLife services for financial and legal consultation.
- Tobacco Cessation
You may contact LifeMatters for free and confidential services, 24 hours a day, at 1-800-634-6433 or mylifematters.com
- Employee Orientation (login Required) Username= sowi
- LifeMatters Newsletter
- LifeMatters The Advisor (Resources for Supervisors, Managers, and Human Resource Personnel).
- www.mylifematters.com/my/webinars and follow the directions on that page. Please sign in with your company password: SOWI
- For live webinars, click on the link for the webinar you would like to attend and follow the registration instructions. You must register prior to the start of the webinar to attend.