If the local Incident Commander would like the 54th CST to assess, assist and advise them in a hazardous materials incident, they simply make a request with the county Emergency Manager. The request is then routed through Wisconsin Emergency Management (WEM) and the on-duty Military Support Officer (MSO) and finally to the 54th's Commander. The MSO also consults as necessary with The Adjutant General and the Governor. The Incident Commander can also contact the 54th’s Commander directly at the emergency number listed on this page.


 CST Request Process