The State is seeking to improve the ability of public safety personnel throughout the state to communicate with each other by radio on demand regardless of jurisdiction or location. This will be accomplished by:
- Providing radio coverage to meet the needs of public safety entities who are daily and interoperable users;
- Repairing, replacing and/or otherwise enhancing the current Wisconsin Interoperable System for Communication (WISCOM) system and backhaul to provide capacity for those subscribers
- Providing robust connection solutions allowing local systems to interoperate with the statewide interoperable communications system.
Comments and input regarding the draft RFP should be submitted using the following timeframe, method and format:
- Responses to the requested information should be returned no later than Friday, September 14, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. CT.
- Comments must be returned electronically to
- Responses should be organized and presented in the order and by the numbers assigned in the draft RFP using the following format.
|Document Title||Section #||Section Title||Comment|
|(example) RFP||1.11||Calendar of Events|
|(example) Attachment 1||Line 6||Voice Encryption|