facebook   twitter   youtube   youtube  Current News  Flag Lowering Orders  Search

Units of the Wisconsin National Guard may be requested to provide marching units or military vehicles for community parades in and around the unit’s home station.

To request a marching unit from a Wisconsin National Guard unit, event organizers should submit a completed DD Form 2536 (Request for Armed Forces Participation in Public Events) to:

Wisconsin National Guard Public Affairs Office
P. O. Box 8111
Madison WI 53708-8111
Fax (608) 242-3051
Email: State Public Affairs Office

Requests should be submitted 60 days prior to the event. Requests received after this deadline will not be considered.